Justin S. Grant, entrepreneur, singer, author, and speaker, is a native of Santa Barbara, California.
As founder of an IT consultancy in Los Angeles, he acquired broad experience in the business sector. He received an Audio Engineering certification from Musicians Institute in Hollywood and earned a Master of Arts degree in Transformational Psychology from the University of Philosophical Research.
His best-selling book, Business & Spirituality ~ Secrets of Personal, Professional, & Planetary Evolution, offers a pragmatic path for truth seekers in the global era.
“Just as the commercial world is ruled by the law of supply and demand, interplay with the Higher World is ruled by the law of demand and supply. With our prayers, chants, and invocations, we demand inspiring energy and it is supplied to us by ethereal Sources, Entities, and Friends.”
— Business & Spirituality
#1 International Best-Selling Book
Business & Spirituality “preaches to the workplace”, employing an omni-denominational voice. It speaks to a wide audience: thought leaders, knowledge workers, entrepreneurs, executives, creatives, engineers, staff members, volunteers, and homemakers can all gain new insights for synchronizing personal evolution with professional development, the advancement of groups, and the upliftment of our world.
Topics and techniques include:
• Happiness in Relation to Health, Wealth, & Gratitude
• Interrelationship Between Environment, Wellbeing, & Profitability
• The Illuminating Force of Education
• New Era Teachings
• Interrelationship Between Humanity, Society, & Divinity
• Buddhist Philosophy in the Multicultural World
• Cult vs. Culture
• The Ascent of Women & Societal Holism
• Interrelationship Between Philosophy, Religion, & Science
• Meditation, Visualization, & Invocation
• The Evolving Planetary Plan